People who live in the UAE for a long-term basis due to jobs or businesses are allowed to get a UAE residence Visa. Residence Visa offers multiple benefits to the resident, such as:
- They are allowed to open a bank account
- They can apply for a bank loan, including personal or car.
- They get access to visit many countries.
- Their kids can get an education from private and government schools.
- They can apply for a driving license.
- They can get health insurance and government health services.
However, to enjoy all these, benefits you have to fulfill their eligible criteria like finding a high-paid salary job and running a business in the UAE.
Eligibility criteria for UAE residence Visa:
For UAE residence Visa, you have to fulfill certain conditions:
- You are doing a job in a government or private company.
- You are studying in UAE educational institutes.
- You have started a business in the UAE.
- You bought a property in the UAE.
- You are a close relative or dependent on a UAE national.
Types of UAE residence Visas:
There are many types of UAE residence Visas, such as:
Work Visa: Work Visa is issued to a person who gets a job in UAE companies and gets a work permit from a particular company. Most people who work in the UAE apply for residence Visa.
Student Visa: This Visa is issued to foreigners, who get admission to UAE educational institutes. Millions of students are getting an education from the best UAE universities and schools.
Family Visa: those people who have the intention to live in UAE for a long time, they apply for a family visa in Dubai or other UAE states.
Investment Visa: This Visa is issued to foreign investors who invested in the UAE. This Visa has a longer duration than other types of Visas approximately for ten years.
The requirement for residence Visa:
When applying for a UAE residence visa, you need to submit the following documents to the UAE embassy:
- Visa application form, you can get from the official website or relevant center.
- Original passport and copies
- Two passport size pictures
- Entry Visa
- Proof of the sponsor’s residency or citizenship.
- Proof of medical fitness test that you have passed.
- Proof & copy of UAE health insurance.
Visit this site to get further info about UAE residence Visa.